Building a diverse, sustainable economy requires the involvement of private enterprise – both its experience and its expertise. As you consider membership within our organization, we would invite you to consider these questions:
- Does your business benefit when other businesses in our community grow?
- Does your business believe in an investment that will net future community growth?
- Do you believe there needs to be a community organization leading our area’s economic development efforts?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, we would like to invite you to be a partner with us as we facilitate the retention and expansion of existing business and the recruitment of primary sector businesses that support our community and quality of life. We need community-minded partners like you and can’t do it alone!
Benefits of Membership
- Investment in the community’s economic development program – helping to grow ALL businesses in Billings
- Business logo with narrative on website
- Member recognition on social media sites
- New Member Investor recognition in e-newsletter and Facebook page
- Member recognition at Annual Meeting
- Quarterly members-only forums
- Featuring information relevant to the business community
- Complimentary to attend
- Committee participation (as needed)
- E-communication highlighting a Member Investor in each issue
- Business briefing to the EDA/EDC board of directors
- Opportunity to participate in business leaders roundtable forum and business mentoring program
- Participation in new business recruitment
- Referral incentives for providing business recruitment leads
- Opportunity to include commercial property listings free of charge on recruitment website
- Members-only meet and greet social with companies relocating to Billings
- Eligible to serve on the board of directors