How to Do Business with the State of Montana- Billings
October 2 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Does the State of Montana buy what your company sells? Find out!
Join us for a How-to Workshop. The Montana State Procurement Division from Billings will present on the following:
– How to register as a vendor with the State of Montana
– Goods & services vs. construction contracts
– Who buys what?
– Where to find bids and proposals
– Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) program
– Where to find useful resources
– How to respond to solicitations/events
The workshop is FREE, but registration is required. Please make sure you register on the Montana PTAC website. Thank you.