Industry Day with Bureau of Reclamation (VIRTUAL)
April 22 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Join the Billings PTAC for a virtual industry day with the Bureau of Reclamation and learn more about how to do business with this federal agency! Topics covered include:
– Overview of BOR: their purpose and mission
– How does BOR purchase goods and services? What purchasing vehicles do they use?
– What types of goods and services does BOR typically purchase?
– Forecast of opportunities
– Where/how to find opportunities over the $25K threshold and under
– What vendors need to do in order to conduct business with BOR
There will be a Q&A session at the end to allow vendors to ask questions.